Monday, April 6, 2009

Birthday
















Well it has been a birthday week for Chris and Aaron. Chris's was on the 2nd and Aarons was on the 4th, So Shaunie and I decided to throw them a birthday party on the 3rd. Then the next day we went to the Titanic Exhibit at the Museum and then out to dinner at Garcia’s where they got free fried ice cream. Then on Monday we had to take them to Red Robin for them to get there free hamburgers and more ice cream. SO I think that it is safe to say that they both enjoyed their birthdays and Shaunie and I expect the same treatment

2 comments:

Shaunie said...

You bet I expect the same treatment! I will text you later with my email address so I can post those pictures too. Take care :)

Sarah Turpin said...

happy birthday chris. Wish we could have been there. and julie I love your new blog background.