Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Moment We've Been Waiting For....


After sufferig though over 16 hours of PAINful contractions, when i was able to relax they baby and i were both so tired that we were not getting enough oxygen.

She came out so perfect and very alert, ready to see the world.

Here we are just hanging out and enjoying our friends that came to visit.




THey are going to look just like her mama's I was not too excited about that, I hate my feet



After being in the hospital for 3 days it was finally time to com home







5 comments:

SKYE said...

CONGRATS, Woman! I am so excite for you! Little baby girls are the greatest... she's adorable =)

Steve said...

Dana got her plane ticket yesterday and is excited to see her. She is super cute. BTW, nice car seat.

Alisha Stamper said...

congratulations, darling! beautiful baby!

Brianna said...

Congratulations, you guys! I knew you were pregnant, but didn't know when you were due. I LOVE her name.

mama said...

Congratulations --- that is so exciting. There's NOTHING like a new baby --- and a first is pretty special. Julie --- I think she looks like you --- at least for the moment -- they seem to change everyday.
Love to you "three"
Claudia