Sunday, October 18, 2009

BOY or GIRL


Well this is the week that we have been waiting for and after much much thought and debate we have decided to find out the sex!! This Picture was taken at 11 weeks and 4 days.... and on Saturday i hit 20 week and go to the Doctor on Thursday!! Also I have been feeling the baby move quite often and Chris is now able to fell him/her move too and that has been so exciting for the both of us!! We are slowly gathering things for the baby and last week we bought a car seat and stroller. We like it OK, but might keep looking. Also names..... It's fun making lists and we seem to do that every day almost, but what a lot of pressure. Well more to come on the Sex of the baby!! ANY GUESSES?????

6 comments:

SKYE said...

I am going to guess a baby girl... Oh how fun! She will be a doll! If it's a boy, I am sure he will be handsome as well!!

Melissa said...

I'll guess a boy. I'm excited either way though! (and I expect a text or phone call when you find out)

Allison said...

Just because Chris thinks it's going to be a boy, I'm going to say girl ;) Can't wait to find out!!

lindsy said...

I'm gonna go with Skye and say a girl. She'd have the best hair cuz of her mama. Haha. P.s. I think about you a lot too. I hope you are doing really well!

Tim, Rachel and our girls said...

Um, first I must say... Oh my goodness!!! How exciting that you are pregnant! Now, my guess is girl, but that's only because I'm having a girl and that way they can be exchange compi's on the Square too! ;) Congrats again! 143!!!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

what is your guess?!?! I had no idea, but I am going to guess girl! can't wait to hear! (this is sarah)