Thursday, October 22, 2009

IT'S A.........

I finally took a picture of me, and i am 20 weeks and 4 days!!! The belly is coming.....



Well we went to the Dorctors and the 90% guess is that it look like a girl!!! We have watched the DVD that they gave us of the ultra sound and it is so fun for Chris to see how much the baby moves!! She had a hard time getting the baby to be still, she is a mover!!! BUT i LOVE IT!! Well I will post some pics later but for now, I made some rice krispy treat with pink hearts for Chris and I to talk to work when we told everyone!!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Congratulations! A girl!!! Tell me what colors you like for a girl. I need to know... for various reasons!

Tara Johnson said...

Congrats Julie! We just found out we are having a girl too!

Tim, Rachel and our girls said...

Yeah!!!! I called it! Well, along with a lot of other people ;) Congrats Sister, girls are the best!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Hooray for little girls!!
we are so excited and you look so very very cute! Our girls are going to grow up and be mission companions on T square (this is Sarah not Jada :))

lindsy said...

I knew it would be a little girl. I can't wait! Oh, and I wasn't surprised at all that you had rice krispy treats. I guess those are still your faves. LOL. Love you chicky. I think about you all the time!