Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Counting down the days

Well I am 28 and 1/2 weeks and feeling it!! I am still working and all the kids in my class keep telling me that I need to get the baby out!! and that we need to come up with a name!! :) Well yesterday I went to the Dr. and she told me that it looks like I could be one of the Lucky ones that gets to go over the due date!! ahhhh!!! Well last night I had the privalige of being up all night with contractions. yes they have started and started strong!!! I go to the Dr again on tuesday and she said that she will try and help things out, but I think that she might have already!! but we shall see.

3 comments:

SKYE said...

Question... are you a teacher?? Do you teach health somewhere?? Just curious! I always like to know what people do with their Public Health degree =)

Sarah Turpin said...

That is so exciting!! Just keep us posted! hurry sweet bbaby

mama said...

Good luck Julie --- hope all goes well and the baby comes soon. I'll be thinking about you ---
Claudia